Spoilers generali

« Older   Newer »
-Lestat-
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:39

Tre stagioni no,almeno anche una quarta come si deve...
Io solo a pensarci rischio di rovinarmi la giornata,speriamo che gli americani dal 28 settembre si incollano tutti davanti alla TV,e magari ci ripensano...

~Flo83
view post Posted on 11/9/2008, 09:48

Intervista a Clyde Phillips metto sotto spoiler perchè è tutta in inglese

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
"Dexter. I recently had the pleasure of interviewing show runner Clyde Phillips about what's to come when the series returns for season three on Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. on ye olde Showtime, and while I can't tell you about the Very Big Reveal in the season premiere, I can share a bit about the introduction of Jimmy Smits (who joins the cast full-time this season), Dexter's state of mind and what characters might finally get some decent action this season.

THE NEW GUY: MIGUEL PRADO
In case you haven't heard, Jimmy Smits has been cast as the new man in Dexter's life. Says Phillips, "Jimmy Smits will become involved in with Dexter's major 'professional' storyline of the season. Smits plays a Miami assistant district attorney, Miguel Prado, who's all about two things: law and order, and family values. We'll be meeting Miguel's family, his extended family, his brothers, their children, all of them. And he and Dexter will become great friends."

Only, don't get too excited. Dexter's secret life factors into the equation, probably putting the kibosh on what another show might call a "bromance." Says Phillips, "Dexter goes to kill a bad guy, and the bad guy is in the middle of a fight. The bad guy gets away, and the guy he was fighting turns and attacks Dexter, so Dexter has to kill that second guy in self defense—and that second guy turns out to be Miguel Prado's baby brother. So that's conflict gets set in motion, because of course Miguel doesn't know who Dexter is."

Hmmm...could the law-and-order hardliner eventually find he has something in common with avenging angel Dexter, leading to a vigilante partnership? Says Phillips, "Is there a star chamber of dark defenders out there? The answer is no, Dexter remains very private—but he will open up a little bit with Miguel."

THE DEAD GUY: DAD HARRY MORGAN
According to Phillips, "We're not going to do flashbacks this year. We've done flashbacks with Harry Morgan (James Remar) that were getting a little bit Yoda. This year, Harry lives in Dexter's conscious, but when we see Dexter's father, it's not a memory. It's Dexter questioning himself, and Harry is providing the other half of his inner dialogue."

I'm hearing good things about these scenes, not least from James Remar himself, who tells me, "I've been an actor for over 30 years, and I've worked with some very famous, very wonderful people, and Michael C. Hall is among the top four or five actors that I've ever worked with. He's brilliant."

Still, Dexter hasn't totally abandoned Harry's influence. The code stands, because, as Phillips says, "The first ten commandments of the code are 'Don't get caught.' "

(Oh yeah, and for you conspiracy theorists out there, Harry is not secretly Dexter's biological father. I have the word from on high about that one.)

THE FAMILY TIE: DEBRA MORGAN
Deb's breaking out! According to Clyde, "Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) is going to find love from an unlikely source—and I don't mean anything other than heterosexual. There will be a couple of candidates, and the one that she ends up with will be a wonderful surprise, hopefully not only to her, but to the audience. She's also striving for her shield this year, and she will get very involved in the A-story, what we call the 'big bad' arc of the year."

Just between you and me, she will also be involved in Dexter's big emotional arc of the season. And while that arc probably pushes a few of her more sensitive buttons, I think it's going to work out OK in the end...

THE COPS
* I'm hearing of a big character turn for Masuka (C.S. Lee), meaning he won't always be the glib jokester we first met.
* Look for a kinder gentler Laguerta (Lauren Velez), who is no longer interested in micromanaging her staff, but who is still dealing with the repercussions of the Doakes situation, and finding herself a bit lonely as a result...
* Batista (David Zayas) will be promoted to Sergeant, taking Doakes' badge. According to Phillips, "He learns it's more than just a pay raise, it's a quantum leap in responsibility, you've got to send people into harm's way, you have to take people off of cases, put them on cases." And, of course, he's lookin' for love, trying to find, "someone who won't hurt him" (unlike, say, his ex-wife and that British vixen who must not be named).

YOU
Finally, this season, Dexter will continue to need you. Yes, you. You're the only person in his life to whom he can tell the whole truth.

According to Phillips, "Through the voiceovers, the viewer becomes Dexter's confidant, and that's part of the reason, I believe, that we welcome him back each week, because it's a tall order to invite a serial killer into your home on a regular basis, but by going inside his head, we think that he earns some entrée and trust."

That said, like Jon Stewart before him, Dexter is not going to be your monkey. As Phillips points out, "Dexter doesn't want your approval."

I admit, I like it in Dexter's head, even with all the monsters and dried blood. You?

Post your hopes and fears for our boy Dex in the comments, along with your guesses about what's surprises are in store for him this season..."

Source: E!Online

~Flo83
view post Posted on 15/9/2008, 21:33

Ecco la traduzione dell'intervista sopra

CITAZIONE
IL NUOVO RAGAZZO: MIGUEL PRADO
Come sappiamo Jimmy Smits veste i panni del nuovo uomo nella vita di Dexter. Phillips dice: "Jimmy Smits sarà coinvolto nella storia principale della stagione assieme a Dexter. Smits interpreta i panni di Miguel Prado. Conosceremo la sua famiglia, la sua famiglia estesa, i suoi fratelli, i loro figli, tutti loro. E lui e Dexter diverranno grandi amici."
Phillips aggiunge: "Dexter va ad uccidere un ragazzo cattivo, che sta lottando contro un secondo ragazzo. La vittima di Dexter fugge, quindi si trova a lottare contro l'altro ragazzo che, per difendersi, uccide. Questo ragazzo si scopre essere il fratello minore di Miguel Prado. Ovviamente Miguel non sa chi sia Dexter."

IL RAGAZZO MORTO: PAPA' HARRY MORGAN
In accordo con Phillips, "Quest'anno non faremo flashback. Abbiamo fatto flashbacks con Harry Morgan (James Remar) come fosse un piccolo Yoda. Quest'anno Harry vive nella coscienza di Dexter: quando vediamo suo padre non si tratta di una memoria, ma di una sorta di dialogo in risposta ad una domanda che Dexter si pone a sè stesso."
James Remar ha detto al produttore: "Sono attore da oltre 30 anni e ho lavorato con molte persone famose, gente straordinaria, e Michael C. Hall rientra nei migliori 4 o 5 cui abbia mai lavorato assieme. E' brillante."
Il codice comunque rimane, perchè come dice Phillips: "Il primo dei dieci comandamenti del codice è 'non farsi catturare'."

LA FAMIGLIA: DEBRA MORGAN
In accordo con Clyde: "Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) sta cercando l'amore da una ricerca sfortunata—e non menziono nulla oltre all'essere eterosessuale. Ci sarà una serie di candidati, ma la coppia che ci sarà alla fine sarà una sorpresa, sperando non solo per lei, ma anche per l'audience."

I POLIZIOTTI
Potrebbe prendere una grande parte Masuka (C.S. Lee).
Batista (David Zayas) sarà promosso sergente, prendendo il posto di Doakes.

Fonte Spoilerati

~Flo83
view post Posted on 1/10/2008, 10:05

Latest from Kristin

CITAZIONE
Dexter commetterà una brutta cosa nel prossimo episodio; Jimmy Smits lo amerà per questo. E' insano. In effetti Dexter potrebbe uccidere un'altra "brava" persona...

Edited by ~Flo83 - 3/10/2008, 23:54

~Flo83
view post Posted on 6/10/2008, 18:58

Julie Benz e la grande rivelazione

Fonte: E! Online

CITAZIONE
Sfornato! Per chiunque non avesse visto la premiere di Dexter, ecco un nome codificato per gli ultimi cinque minuti dell'anteprima: Operazione Cucina. E allora scattano molte domande: Dexter sarà veramente dietro ai fornelli? Può veramente vivere in una casa con tanto di cucina chiassosa, riservata e invadente, pur continuando ad avere il suo piccolo hobby? O potrebbe forse essere la cucina la sua salvezza?

Cosa pensano Julie Benz (Rita) e i produttori esecutivi Clyde Phillips e Melissa Rosenberg su Dexter e la cucina? Un giornalista della E! gli ha intervistati a riguardo ottenendo così la loro risposta esclusiva sull'infuocata e scioccante situazione...

In pratica ci si riferisce al fatto che Rita è incinta del figlio di Dexter. Cosa ci rivelerà la terza stagione? ...

JULIE BENZ (Rita Bennett)

Sapevi che Rita era incinta quando sei tornata sul set della nuova stagione?
No, non ne avevo idea! Menziono il fatto che ci scherzavano sopra, ma non avevo alcuna idea che lo avrebbero realizzato su serio!

Quanto tempo è passato dalla fine dell'altra stagione?
Tipo una settimana.

Wow. Pensi che Dexter sarà un buon padre?
Penso che sarà un grande padre. Eccetto che uccide la gente. Basta che non presenti il suo hobby ai bambini.

Non pensa che Dexter non sia preparato a questa svolta di eventi?
Dico sempre che Rita è il trainante della relazione. Penso sia una vita da trascinare. Penso...Dexter non è stato allenato per questo.

Questo avvenimento comporterà un grande impatto sulla stagione?
Questa stagione è concentrata su Dexter che lotta per mantenere equilibrio tra il suo hobby personale e la sua vita privata a casa. Pressochè è come se stesse diventando più di un uomo. Penso che la storia vada in un certo senso esplorata in modo diverso. Penso sia grande, e ho trovato molta più commedia in questa stagione, così è più divertente.

PRODUTTORI ESECUTIVI CLYDE PHILLIPS & MELISSA ROSENBERG

Secondo il produttore Clyde Phillips, la cosa della gravidanza cambia Dex, ma non necessariamente in modo negativo: "Un allusione che uso sempre riguarda le specie animali, un padre ha bisogno di prendersi cura della famiglia. Potrebbe essere una cosa socialmente brutta da dire, ma è la verità: L'uccello maschio porta i vermi al nido e la femmina rimane nel nido ad accudire i piccoli."

La gravidanza non colpisce solo Dex and Rita... Dice Phillips, "Dexter è l'intera incarnazione fisica della famiglia esistente di Deb, così anche lei si sente partecipe in questa situazione."

Così, tra la gravidanza e l'uccisione del fratello di Miguel Prado, vedremo un nuovo e più spontaneo Dexter. Secondo il produttore Melissa Rosenberg, "Dexter fu istruito a mantenere il controllo oltre le tenebre dentro di lui. Un gusto di spontaneità può essere pericoloso per la sua libertà. Come prosegue nella stagione, Dexter scoprirà un nuovo aspetto della sua umanità limitata, seguito da alcune deliziose conseguenze oscure."

~Flo83
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 22:49

CITAZIONE
Sharon in New Bethlehem, Pa.: Wow, so Rita's pregnant on Dexter. Love that. Is she going to be an unwed mother, or is Dex going to step up and do the right thing?
Mmmm...well, the title of the season finale is "Do You Take Dexter Morgan?" As in "Do you take Dexter Morgan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Dun-dun-dun!

*_*

~Flo83
view post Posted on 30/10/2008, 11:02

CITAZIONE
Question: This season's Dexter is a little flat. Any spoilers you can tell us to inflate it? -- Kristen
Ausiello: Yeah, I've sent back diet soda that has as little fizz as this season. But maybe things'll get shaken up next week when Dexter's dad tries to talk him out of trusting Miguel? Or maybe not.

view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 20:26

Tonight is the night

Group:
Dexter Fan

mi sa ke alla fine debra si prende una cotta di quinn

-Lestat-
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 21:07

io non mi sorprenderei

~Flo83
view post Posted on 10/12/2008, 16:32

CITAZIONE
Lynn in Enfield, Conn.: OMG, what happens to Dexter next week?
Show runner Clyde Phillips gave me an exclusive spoiler-free tease about the final episode of Dexter, season three, saying, "The finale is a thriller, and it's ironic, and the last image is wistful and humorous...and ironic." So, ironic, huh? On a show about a good-guy serial killer? Crazy! Seriously, the psycho-Prado storyline has played out brilliantly, and I think giving Jimmy Smits an Emmy for his work this season is all but mandatory. Who's with me? Post in the comments.

Source: E!Online

Alan Wake
view post Posted on 11/7/2011, 23:00

Stavo tremando quando ho sentito questa notizia.... Dio è buono e ha saputo come far continuare Dexter fino alla 6a stagione

-Lestat-
view post Posted on 12/7/2011, 10:48

Dio esiste... si chiama Dexter.

Alan Wake
view post Posted on 12/7/2011, 10:56

Avere un serial killer come Dio in genere non mi avrebbe mai entusiasmato come idea, ma se è Dexer......................
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................

27 replies since 15/7/2008, 20:29   240 views